The Symposium series brings together over 1,000 senior-level, women executives from throughout Australia drawing inspiration and ideas from other leaders through exposure to state-of-the-art leadership thinking.
Sponsors of the 2017 symposium series will have the opportunity to interact and network with key decision makers from a large number of organisations whose influence informs their companies on the selection of products, advice, services and systems to address the issues and challenges they are currently facing.
Our tailored sponsorship packages are designed to ensure maximum ROI – all sponsorship packages include a comprehensive level of Branding, Visibility, and Public Relations.
Improve brand exposure and awareness with a targeted C-Level audience through inclusion of your logo in pre-conference promotions including:
The Hon Dame Quentin Bryce AD CVO
2015 National Award Winner
Terri Irwin AM
2015 QLD Award Winner
2014 National Award Winner
- E-marketing: regular, targeted email blasts promoting the conference, including program updates, key dates and
featured speakers to over 100,000 executive level decision makers nationwide.
- Websites: the conference website which will be regularly updated with the latest program and sponsorship information.
- Network, build brand recognition and credibility. Build rapport and generate new business with senior professionals at the Symposium and networking events.
- Showcase products, strategies and services. The conference provides an ideal opportunity to show high level decision makers the products, strategies and services that you provide.
- Gain new contacts. Gain access to the conference delegate list and build relationships during conference networking opportunities and branding platforms.
To receive a Symposium Sponsorship Prospectus
Julia Gillard, Dame Quentin Bryce
& Michelle Bridges
Australian Women's Leadership Symposium