TASMANIA STATE WINNER
2017 Australian Award for Excellence in Women’s Leadership.
With 20 years experience in community services from practitioner to executive level Lucy has;
- Has worked in areas of crisis support, homelessness and alcohol and drug misuse
- Was responsible for implementing the Child protection and Disability Gateway in Tasmania in 2009 after legislative reform as a senior executive
- Been the CEO with Glenview Community Services for the past 6 years with a focus on sector reform, change management and creating positive workplace cultures.
Lucy has significant experience in the areas of sector reform having led large teams through a range of industry and legislative changes. Combined with her former career in hospitality and marketing Lucy provides a well rounded practicable approach to business in finding workable yet strategic solutions.
Some Career Highlights
- Australian Institute of Management’s Not for Profit Leader of the Year 2016
- Telstra Business Women’s Award finalist on 2 categories in 2013 & 2014
- Nominated for HESTA Unsung Hero Award 2013
- Led Glenview to being awarded Tasmanian Aged Care provider of the Year 2013
- Led Glenview to winning 2 National Better Practice Awards for Service Excellence
- Awarded the NAB/TCCI Business Leader of the Year award - corporate in 2012
- Led Glenview Community Services in being awarded Employer of Choice in 2012
- Current MBA student
- Graduate Certificate of Management
- Advanced Diploma of Social and Community Services (Management)
- Diploma of Social and Community Services
- Diploma of Solutions Orientated Counselling - Centre of Effective Therapy
Personal philosophy - “be the change you want to see” - Mahatma Gandhi
Chief Executive Officer, Glenview Community Service Inc